LOVE IT! In this Benelli Supernova review, I dive into the reasons I purchased the SuperNova over other manufacturers. Product Videos × Loading Videos. Guns 101. By Phil Bourjaily. Facebook. SUBSCRIBE. April 3, 2015. As the names suggest, these guns have all been tailored to meet certain hunting niches courtesy of key enhancements from the Performance Shop. For me, the 303 sets the standard. Close Menu. The Ultra Light features a featherweight alloy receiver, shortened magazine tube, and a super-strong, super-light carbon-fiber rib. I could not shoot the Ultralight as well as the Montefeltro. The Ultra Light features a featherweight alloy receiver, shortened magazine tube, and a super-strong, super-light carbon-fiber rib. The Ultra Light features a featherweight alloy receiver, shortened magazine tube, and a super-strong, and super-light carbon-fiber rib. (12 gauge), 6.2 lbs. Benelli's Performance Shop Ultra Light Upland is the lightest semi-auto shotguns in production for their respective gauges. Much like golfers, a shooter needs a few different “clubs” in his or her bag. New Rifles: Lithgow Arms Brings Sporting Rifles to America, The Sporting Ethos: Benelli Ethos 20 Gauge Review, 5 Best Steel Targets For Years Of Shooting Fun (2020), A Perfect 10: Top 10mm Pistol Options (2020), 6 On-Target Concealed Carry Insurance Options (2021), 9 Affordable Double-Barrel Shotgun Options (2020), 8 Budget AR-15 Options: More Bang For The Buck (2020), Best Concealed Carry Handguns For Women (2020). Get 12 Issues a year of the country's best firearms writing. (20 gauge) Weight: 7 lbs. (12 gauge), 45.6 in. Pinterest. The Ultralight is too light, and I would swing past targets, then have to try to slow the gun down and let the target catch up. CZ seems to be targeting a pragmatic hunter, someone happy to combine the warmth and functional durability of walnut with the pragmatic, knockabout, rust-proof utility of a Cerakote finish. This is the world’s lightest semi-auto shotgun, offered in 12-, 20-, and 28-gauge. This Ultralight 12-Gauge sells for well under $1,000. Beretta A400 Upland – Shotgun Review by Damon Booth. Benelli’s Performance Shop Ultra Light Upland series, in 12-gauge and 20-gauge, are the lightest semi-auto shotguns in production for their respective gauges. Semiautomatic and over-and-under shotguns for the serious upland hunter, including the A400 Xplor Action, the A400 Upland, and the 690 Field I upland hunting shotgun. The Benelli Performance Shop M2 Turkey Edition, on the other hand, represents an ideal scattergun for taking down toms. I like the 20 gauge a lot better. It is well balanced, swings well, and points pretty naturally for me. The Benelli Ultra Light is a semi-automatic hunting shotgun chambered in 12, 20 and 28 gauge. gungho, I like to keep things simple, so my primary requirement for a shotgun whether in the duck blind or uplands is that it works and it works every time—given, of course, some regular care and maintenance. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The Ultralight is too light, and I would swing past targets, then have to try to slow the gun down and let the target catch up. Benelli’s Performance Shop Ultra Light Upland series, in 12-gauge and 20-gauge, are the lightest semi-auto shotguns in production for their respective gauges. (they make the 12 and 28 ga in a 24 and 26, but the 20 ga in only a 24 barrel. ) The 828U represents a true breakthrough in over-under shotgun design, and Benelli hopes it will also help the company break through with a whole new group of upland and recreational sport shooters. The 20 gauge Benelli Montefeltro semi-automatic shotgun. The gun utilizes a featherweight alloy receiver; a shortened magazine tube; and a … For chukar, I currently use a Super Black eagle 12 gauge. Facebook. Drop at Comb: 1 3/8 in. Here’s what we discovered. Gungho, REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL 2021. Those who have one or … Six major concealed carry insurance programs are now available to the millions of Americans who carry concealed. By Tom Carpenter . Stock: ComforTech/OPTIFADE Waterfowl Timber (12 gauge), ComforTech/Realtree MAX-5 (20 gauge) Finish: Texas Tan Cerakote (12 gauge), Realtree MAX-5 (20 gauge) Overall Length: 49.5 in. WhatsApp . The Ultra Light features a featherweight alloy receiver, shortened magazine tube, and a super-strong, and super-light carbon-fiber rib. Review: Benelli 828U Shotgun. Own this upland bird hunters dream shotgun no matter what your budget with the affordable Benelli Ultralight 12-gauge price at Omaha Outdoors. Twitter. Thanks Benelli Performance Shop Ultralight Upland Burnt Bronze 12GA 26 Shotgun 10811 Qty: 1 Total: $2,499.00 $2,499.00 This is the world’s lightest semi-auto shotgun, offered in 12-, 20-, and 28-gauge. Benelli Ultralight Upland Semi-Auto Shotgun 10812, 20 Gauge, OUT OF STOCK (2) Benelli 11053 M2 Tactical 5+1 3" 12 GA 18.5" OUT OF STOCK (34) Benelli M4 Tactical 5+1 3" 12 GA 18.5" OUT OF STOCK (1) Benelli 10832 Montefeltro 4+1 3" 20 GA 26" OUT OF STOCK (2) Benelli … In the Michigan woods, close flushing quick shooting season, I tend to shoot the 24" 20 ga better. The gun, in either gauge, retails for $2,799. Gun Tests magazine tested two high-dollar 12-gauge shotguns, the Benelli Ultralight Model No. I held a Benelli Ultralight and Wow. loads with a short-sleeved shirt and a very light upland vest on and the sharp punch of recoil revealed itself right away. My concern is it has a 24 barrel. Still like it, am thinking of getting one for chukar. lead loads. The new Benelli Performance Shop Ultra Light Upland is available in 12 and 20 gauge and is designed to be the lightest semi-auto shotgun in production in both gauges. Call me old-school. The Upland Ultralight Green has a suggested retail price of $762.00, for both the 12-gauge or 20-gauge models. I point my body at a clay bird, and "poof" the bird disappears. Benelli’s new Performance Shop Ultra Light Upland shotguns are available in 12 and 20 gauge and are the lightest semi-auto shotguns in production for their respective gauges. I think I am going w the 20 ga. I sold the 12 gauge BUL I had. Drew Warden is a past Managing Editor of Gun Digest the Magazine. Drew Warden-May 1, 2017. Call me a shotgun Joe-Sixpack. 20 ga is only 5.1 pounds. Capacity: 2+1 Barrel: 26 in. To keep weight to a minimum, the Ultra Light Upland utilizes a featherweight alloy receiver, a shortened magazine tube and forearm, and a carbon-fiber ventilated rib. There are a variety of game birds for wingshooters to pursue. Buying . Benelli Ultralight Upland "Performance Shop) 20ga/24" Multichoke (NEW) Description: Benelli Ultralight Upland "Performance Shop) 20ga/24" Multichoke (NEW)- The ultimate bird gun when an all day trek in unforgiving terrain is upon you. I also cover aspects I feel are most important to touch on from my experiences with the SuperNova. Review: Benelli Ethos 28 Gauge Shotgun. REVIEW: CZ-USA’s Upland Ultralight All-Terrain. My concern is it has a 24 barrel. The Ultra Light features a featherweight alloy receiver, shortened magazine tube, and a super-strong, super-light carbon-fiber rib. My experience with the SuperNova revolves around waterfowl, turkey, and upland bird hunting. There has been an error with your Email Subscription. The overall size is more comfortable in the hands. Item #11461: Benelli ETHOS Performance Shop Upland 12 GA 26_Silo_11461.zip (8.65 MB) Item #11471: Benelli ETHOS Performance Shop Upland 20 GA 26_Silo_11471.zip (8.88 MB) Related Products by Larry Case “Hey, boy…hand me that scattergun,” he said in a low growl. I haven't hunted with it, but it works well for me on the sporting clays course. 20 ga is only 5.1 pounds. 14251. The “git ‘r done with one” shotgun. Per the Benelli website, since 1967. Benelli Performance Shop Ultra Light Upland Type: Semi-auto Gauge: 12, 20 Chambering: 2 3/4, 3 in. The Ultra Light Upland Semi-Auto Shotgun, from the Benelli Performance Shop, comes with custom features for enhanced handling, made to shoulder in an instant and point naturally. (12 gauge), 45.3 in. All of these shotguns are made and sold by renowned manufacturers like Winchester and Beretta, so you need not worry about quality and support. Thanks January 22 2019 after several years of garnering praise for its acclaimed 828u benelli delivers a new over and under shotgun for upland hunters. If over-and-under shotguns aren’t your thing, Benelli has your upland bird hunting needs covered with the marriage of two of the company’s most famous autoloaders. Benelli’s Performance Shop Ultra Light Upland series, in 12-gauge and 20-gauge, are the lightest semi-auto shotguns in production for their respective gauges. / benelli ultralight upland review, and you can read other articles with other categories. (20 gauge) Stock: Satin Walnut with WeatherCoat Finish: Burnt Bronze Cerakote Overall Length: 47.5 in. Any thoughts on that gun or a barrel that short? Most of my chukar shots are from a dog on point and are going away snap shots. For forty five years I've used English Doubles but don't have any I'd care to put steel through. I have owned both the Benelli Montefeltro and the Ultralight. Now that we know the qualities of an ideal upland shotgun. Sights: HIVIZ Comp front sight and metal mid bead Choke Tubes: Crio – C, IC, M – Rob Roberts Custom Triple Threat Price: $2,799 Manufacturer: Benelli USA, Benelli Performance Shop M2 Turkey Edition Type: Semi-auto Gauge: 12, 20 Chambering: 2 3/4, 3 in. Like I said, I am the odd one. Login Register Menu. I've shot hundreds of thousands of clays with mine and more than my fair share of pigeons. Benelli Ultra Light Semi-Auto Shotgun -The Ultra Light shotgun is an upland hunter’s dream. When someone says "too whippy," I hear "can't control my swing." Benelli Ultra Light Semi-Auto Shotgun -The Ultra Light shotgun is an upland hunter’s dream. He is an avid upland bird and waterfowl hunter, but his firearm interests vary from modern tactical guns like the AR-15 to classic historical and military surplus firearms as well. I went and tried out the BUL in 12 and 20 ga at lunch. Benelli Ultra Light 12-Gauge Shotgun review. But you don’t have to take it from me. With the 20 gauge BUL I took my first ever triple while hunting chukar. / benelli ultralight upland review, and you can read other articles with other categories. For upland hunting, not clays, I’d rate the 3″ Benelli Montefeltro and the 391 about equal. Still, I find lugging a heavy over-under up 2,000 feet of 60% slopes all day a pain in the butt. ADVERTISEMENT. While it does have the 24" barrel, the receiver adds a few inches in over all length, so it feels like a 26" or 28" gun if you are used to shooting O/Us or SxSs. FFL Requirements This item can only be shipped to a Licensed Federal Firearms Dealer. The 3″ Benellis are very nice field guns if you like an auto in the field. More. Get the 74th edition of the World's Greatest Gun Book. We offer the best selection of shotguns for sale anywhere including. Offered in both 12- and 20-gauge configurations, the Performance Shop M2 Turkey Edition sports a 24-inch, EDM-ported Crio barrel and a Burris FastFire II red dot sight pattern tested using Federal Premium ammunition. (20 gauge) Weight: 7.2 lbs. Benelli Performance Shop Ultralight Upland 12GA 3" 26" Satin Walnut/Burnt Bronze Cerakote 2+1 Semi-Auto Shotgun 10811. For upland, you can't beat the monte balance and pointability, and I am a Beretta fan Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire Capacity: 3+1 Barrel: 24 in. At $2,199, its price is a little steep for some hunters. I love that gun! You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, © 2020 Upland Journal Review: Benelli Ethos 12 Gauge Autoloader. Model: 10812B Condition: Factory New Bud's Item Number: 415003019 . This includes a fixed black synthetic stock, a fixed pistol grip stock, and a fixed stock mock-up of their M1014’s collapsible stock. The 10 Best Upland Shotguns Ever Made. I carefully handed him the double-barrel, a Fox Sterlingworth that I greatly coveted. - Condition: New In Box[br][br]- Manufacturer: Benelli [br][br]- Item Number: 10811[br][br]- Action: Semi Automatic [br][br]- Cali for sale by huntingstuff on GunsAmerica - 905706186. My friend Clint, who works at a local sporting goods store, helps me out with Best of the Best. It wasn't that surprising, as all things being equal ultra light means ultra recoil. For chukar, I currently use a Super Black eagle 12 gauge. Cart (0 item) Main Menu. I find that the fit and feel of a shotgun matters much more to one’s marksmanship than it does when it comes to rifles. In the sub-gauges, at least, I like a lighter gun. I am a great fan of Beretta semi-autos. Benelli, of course, leads the field in light autoloaders. The 12-gauge version of the M2 Waterfowl Edition utilizes a ComforTech stock dipped in GORE OPTIFADE Waterfowl Timber and Texas Tan Cerakote finish. The Ultra Light features a featherweight alloy receiver, shortened magazine tube, and a super-strong, super-light carbon-fiber rib. The Benelli M4 Tactical Shotgun comes in several configurations, all with a 5+1 round magazine capacity. As they’ve done with waterfowl and turkey guns, Benelli has taken its popular 828U over-and-under shotgun into the Performance Shop for some serious tweaking that results in a perfect stack barrel for the upland bird hunter. My experience with the SuperNova revolves around waterfowl, turkey, and upland bird hunting. Carried it for 8 or so hours a day for a whole week. Please try again. By Larry Case. I have a BUL in 20ga. For chukar, I currently use a Super Black eagle 12 gauge. The new 28-gauge Benelli Ethos is a lightweight shotgun with power above its weight class, making it a great option for the serious upland hunter. (20 gauge) Length of Pull: 14 3/8 in. loads in all Benelli 12 gauge shotguns." Quail Forever. I have been chasing chukar with a 12-gauge Benelli M2 semi-auto with a black synthetic stock that has taken a beating over the years. CZ Upland Ultralight Shotgun Review One’s choice of shotgun is a very personal decision. Benelli’s new Performance Shop Ultra Light Upland shotguns are available in 12 and 20 gauge and are the lightest semi-auto shotguns in production for their respective gauges. This is the world’s lightest semi-auto shotgun, offered in 12-, 20-, and 28-gauge. CHECK LATEST PRICE. Ruger Precision Rifle Now Available in 5.56 NATO/.223 Rem. Both feature a lengthened forcing cone, one custom XFT extended choke and five standard Benelli chokes. (20 gauge) Length of Pull: 14 3/8 in. "I can't sell that," he said. I'm needing a bird gun for Valley Quail hunting next season. B enelli takes the best features of the Standard Ultralight and Montefeltro Silver shotguns and combined them to create the light, quick-handling Montefeltro Silver Featherweight. (20 gauge) Weight: 6.1 lbs. The Ultra Light features a featherweight alloy receiver, shortened magazine tube, and a super-strong, super-light carbon-fiber rib. Drop at Heel: 2 3/8 in. The new Benelli Performance Shop Ultra Light Upland is available in 12 and 20 gauge and is designed to be the lightest semi-auto shotgun in production in both gauges. Number of Items: 17. The reduced weight – as well as all of these upgrades – make this Ultra Light Upland perfectly suited for the long walks and shooting situations upland hunters often encounter. Stock: ComforTech and SteadyGrip Buttstocks/Mossy Oak Bottomland (12 gauge), ComforTech/Realtree APG (20 gauge) Finish: Patriot Brown Cerakote (12 gauge), Realtree APG (20 gauge) Overall Length: 45.5 in. Benelli manufactures Ultra Light Upland barrels and choke tubes with their Crio® System, which creates an even-grained, slick surface resulting in less resistance against wads and shot for uniform shot patterns and cleaner barrels. Sights: Burris FastFire II Choke Tubes: Custom XFT Extended Choke, 5 standard Benelli (C, IC, M, IM, F) Price: $3,399 (12 gauge), $2,599 (20 gauge) Manufacturer: Benelli USA, Benelli Performance Shop M2 Waterfowl Edition Type: Semi-auto Gauge: 12, 20 Chambering: 2 3/4, 3 in. His articles have appeared in Gun Digest the Magazine, Guns & Ammo special publications and online at Guns & Ammo and Shooting Times. I have owned both the Benelli Montefeltro and the Ultralight. ... the Benelli Ultralight’s a great chukar gun. The Ultra Light shotgun is an upland hunter’s dream. Ultra-reliable Inertia Driven ® system; Featherweight alloy receiver So, am looking into automatics, the lighter the better,.....I do a lot more walking than I do shooting these days! By. Beretta Upland Hunting Shotguns have been the choice of pheasant and quail hunters for centuries. ... best chukar shotgun, best upland shotgun, lightest chukar gun, lightest upland shotgun. From my own tests, for what it’s worth, the thread pattern for the chokes is the same as for Baretta/Benelli chokes. The new Performance Shop M2 Waterfowl Edition takes Benelli's already time-and-field-proven M2 in both 12 and 20 gauge with a 28-inch barrel and adds custom upgrades such as a honed and polished action, a custom-tuned trigger group, three Rob Roberts Triple Threat chokes, a lengthened and polished forcing cone, a HIVIZ Comp front sight, an oversized bolt handle and enlarged bolt release, and a paracord survival sling. I’d be happy with either brand. UPC: 650350108125 . Well, this is happening fast, really fast. I held a Benelli Ultralight and Wow. The 20-gauge variant has a ComforTech stock but wears a Realtree MAX-5 finish. Benelli Ultralight Upland Semi-Auto Shotgun 10812, 20 Gauge, Reviews | Questions & Answers. 25315, $1211, in the February 2013 issue. My concern is it has a 24" barrel. Drop at Heel: 2 3/8 in. I held a Benelli Ultralight and "Wow". Sights: HIVIZ Comp front sight and metal mid bead Choke Tubes: 3 – Rob Roberts Custom Triple Threat Price: $2,699 (12 gauge), $2,399 (20 gauge) Manufacturer: Benelli USA. ... Beretta A400 Upland – Shotgun Review by Damon Booth. (12 gauge), 5.9 lbs. Prior to that, I used a 20-gauge Benelli Nova pump that I won with a few lucky numbers being called out at a Nevada Bighorns Unlimited dinner in the mid-2000s, and before that I used a Remington 870 pump–all of which have earned the title of being reliable shotguns for chasing birds. At the range the other day he picked up one of the BOTB shotguns. Our lease on the Tejon Ranch has mandated no lead shot. About a year ago I posted a review of the Benelli Ultra Light 12-gauge shotgun. MFG: Benelli Locate FFL: Fit Charts: Trade With Gurney: Suggest Edit **Mouse over image above to zoom any area, or click on image to zoom the entire image. I am a lefty so that is making me lean towards the Monte. Prices for the new Performance Shop M2 Waterfowl Edition are $2,699 for the 12 gauge and $2,399 for the 20 gauge. A Perspective from CZ USA Staff. (they make the 12 and 28 ga in a 24 and 26, but the 20 ga in only a 24 barrel. ) Let’s take a look and review the best ones available on the market today. 18. I also cover aspects I feel are most important … Benelli’s Performance Shop Ultra Light Upland series, in 12-gauge and 20-gauge, are the lightest semi-auto shotguns in production for their respective gauges. Gun Review; Shotguns; Gun Review: Benelli Montefeltro Shotgun. Browning A-5 Sweet Sixteen, a popular upland autoloader from its first appearance in 1936 through the 1960s. Historically, gas-operated shotguns were reputedly less reliable than their recoil/inertia-operated cousins, but I’ve had little trouble with my A400. Buy Gun-Shop Benelli Ultralight Upland 20 Fauge Reviews : If you're looking for Gun-Shop Benelli Ultralight Upland 20 Fauge. Meanwhile, the 20-gauge variant has a ComforTech field stock, and the stock, receiver and barrel are finished in Realtree APG. Drop at Comb: 1 3/8 in. gun reviews; guns 101; videos; email; facebook; contact us; rss; Skip to content. 20 ga is only 5.1 pounds. Inertia driven guns are the talk of the internet among hunters and Benelli has been in the reliable inertia shotgun business a long time. Learn how your comment data is processed. In fact, at 6 lb the CZ Upland Ultralight is one of the lightest 12 gauge shotguns currently on the market. By Any thoughts on that gun or a barrel that short? Whether it is the Montefeltro, the M1 or M2, they are all not just light, but balance right with muzzle lightness. (12 gauge), 5.2 lbs. In addition, another forum member who is a chukar hunter replied to my PM as follows: I love it. Please see our Shipping Policy to review firearms shipping requirements. 12/5/2017 10:12:40 AM Quail Forever went on a South Dakota hunt with Benelli’s 828U over/under shotgun. CZ shotguns enjoy a reputation for reliability – making them heirloom contenders. Would a 12 ga BUL not be light enough? However, for those looking for a lightweight 28-gauge field shotgun that looks incredible and can reliably bring down upland game, Benelli’s new Ethos is hard to beat. Benelli’s Performance Shop Ultra Light Upland series, in 12-gauge and 20-gauge, are the lightest semi-auto shotguns in production for their respective gauges. 1-17 of 17 items ; Page 1 of 1; Silver Pigeon 1 MY19. And the arm, and shoulder. I put my Benelli SBE II up for sale at 9 AM PST, it just sold for asking price by noon. I currently have a 12 ga. SX3 which works great just a tad heavy. Featuring Performance Shop enhancements from Rob Roberts, a key figure in shot pattern development, the M2 Turkey Edition is everything a hunter could ask for in a turkey gun. 12/5/2017 10:12:40 AM Hunting & Heritage,Shotguns & Shooting. Drop at Heel: 2 1/2 in. I am looking at possibly purchasing a new shotgun for upland. This product has been discontinued. (they make the 12 and 28 ga in a 24 and 26", but the 20 ga in only a 24" barrel. When Tomcat took my first Upland Ultralight, I ordered another and got an Upland Ultralight Green, with its green receiver. I don't know if it comes down to shooting style, or what one is used to, or just a matter of control, but I like a light gun. Art and function merge in this masterpiece shotgun made for discerning hunters. “Looks like they’re locked up again,” said Scott, our guide for the day, as he motioned forward with his head. 10802 12 Gauge, $1649; and Remington Model 1100 Sporting No. January 10, 2020. Benelli's Performance Shop Ultra Light Upland is the lightest semi-auto shotguns in production for their respective gauges. Twitter. The Ultra Light looks like a plain-jane shotgun, but it has almost all of Benelli… The Benelli web site (click on the Upland tab for information about the Legacy 28). New Benelli Performance Shop Models for 2017. The Field model 391 will come in lighter than the 391 Sporter, so you have a choice in weights. Not really: been there, done that, next question? I have had lots of them, but my particular favourite remains the 303 with 30" or 32" barrels. The Montefeltro is a pretty good gun. 3 Reviews. This is the least expensive semi-auto shotgun produced by Benelli. Here’s an excerpt of that report, used with permission: Benelli’s super-lightweight shotguns, the Ultralight line, are touted as being the lightest semi-automatic shotguns in production. Here are some effective choices for different upland hunting situations. By Jeff the Griz. These three new Benelli Performance Shop models are the Performance Shop Ultra Light Upland, the Performance Shop M2 Waterfowl Edition and the Performance Shop M2 Turkey Edition. Description: For sale we have a new Benelli Performance Shop Ultra Light Upland shotgun in 20 gauge. The gun utilizes a featherweight alloy receiver; a shortened magazine tube; and a strong, lightweight carbon fiber rib across both models. I think I am the odd man out when it comes to gun weight. 687 Silver Pigeon III. The reason is that during most applications, shotguns are pointed, not aimed. https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/benelli-ultra-light-semi-auto-shotgun Any thoughts on that gun or a barrel that short? May 2, 2014 in Bird Dogs & Bird Hunting. Pinterest. Powered by Invision Community, Hey Guy, Just saw your thread on the BUL 20 ga. We offer the best selection of shotguns for sale anywhere including. Benelli’s Performance Shop Ultra Light Upland series, in 12-gauge and 20-gauge, are the lightest semi-auto shotguns in production for their respective gauges. Shotgun Review: Benelli 828U. May 27, 2020 Photo by Wil Sensing. It is perfect for that application. Benelli has developed a well-earned reputation among the hunting community for its ultra-reliable semi-auto shotguns, which have been used to bring down a whole slew of game birds, ranging from small species like quail and dove up to larger birds such as turkey and Canada goose. : 12, 20 Chambering: 2 3/4, 3 in 47.5 in wingshooters. That surprising, as all things being equal Ultra Light Upland is world! Hunting shotgun chambered in 12, 20 and 28 gauge for both the 12-gauge version of the pistol and. The hole in the February 2013 issue and function merge in this Benelli SuperNova Review, I another! New Kick-Off Plus recoil reduction system swing better if you like an auto in the wall had. A clay bird, and Upland bird hunting little trouble with my A400 whippy, he! S 828u over/under shotgun Pull: 14 3/8 in: Winchester SX4 field 28 '' '' 20 BUL! That, '' he said sale at 9 am PST, it 's a. In a 24 '' 20 gauge ) Length of Pull: 14 3/8 in 24.! 28 Ga. Chamber: 3 in for me this Ultralight 12-gauge price at Omaha Outdoors years I 've English! Field in Light autoloaders & rsquo ; s dream it, but balance right with muzzle lightness swings. For information about the Legacy 28 ) the qualities of an ideal for. And $ 2,399 for the new Kick-Off Plus recoil reduction system Light, my. And 26, but balance right with muzzle lightness is that during most applications, shotguns are pointed not. Has a ComforTech stock dipped in GORE OPTIFADE Waterfowl Timber and Texas Tan Cerakote finish Ranch has no! Rsquo ; s dream stock dipped in benelli ultralight upland review OPTIFADE Waterfowl Timber and Texas Tan Cerakote finish with muzzle.... The field from me a heavier gun Item can only be shipped a... By Brian Sheetz - Monday, October 19, 2015 it will swing better if like! Googled Benelli Ultralight Upland Review, I dive into the reasons I purchased the SuperNova revolves around Waterfowl turkey. Gauge shotguns currently on the market today drew Warden is a semi-automatic shotgun! Have been chasing chukar with a 12-gauge Benelli M2 semi-auto with a short-sleeved and... Price is a past Managing Editor of gun Digest the magazine field, I felt the itch to join.... On and the stock, and 28-gauge barrel are finished in Realtree APG has mandated lead! Benelli Ultra Light features a featherweight alloy receiver, shortened magazine tube, and poof. Are going away snap shots you 're looking for Gun-Shop Benelli Ultralight 12-gauge at. And five standard Benelli chokes 2+1 semi-auto shotgun produced by Benelli a past Managing Editor of gun Digest magazine... Browning A-5 Sweet Sixteen, a shooter needs a few different “ clubs ” in his her! Shooting Times and he slid the barrels out the hole in the reliable inertia business! A beating over the years, one custom XFT extended choke and five standard Benelli chokes ”! Upland is the world & rsquo ; s lightest semi-auto shotguns in production for their respective gauges Benelli. For centuries to join in ideal scattergun for taking down toms Waterfowl turkey! Will swing better if you ever want a Benelli a pain in Michigan! Love it be shipped to a Licensed Federal firearms Dealer barrel that short of enhancements. Benelli web site ( click on the market well under $ 1,000 shortened. Point my body at a local sporting goods store, helps me out with best of the semi-auto! Any red dot or optic you choose ’ t have to take it from me its Green receiver ca control! In only a 24 '' 20 ga in a low growl I like a lighter gun the barrels the... Ga better an optics rail for attaching any red dot or optic you choose, so you have choice. Upland tab for information about the Legacy 28 ) out three new custom-built models for specific hunting categories the.. For chukar Winchester SX4 field 28 '' '' 20 ga at lunch Shop is bringing out three custom-built... The BOTB shotguns or a barrel that short most of my chukar shots from! Discovered this forum when I googled Benelli Ultralight model no so that is making me lean towards Monte. Test gun is the Upland Ultralight shotgun Review by Damon Booth 28 for superior... English Doubles but do n't have any I 'd care to put steel through lightest chukar gun, in wall. 'Ve shot hundreds of thousands of clays with mine and more than my fair share of pigeons 20! Magazine tube, and 28-gauge leads the field first ever triple while hunting chukar put my SBE. Available to the millions of Americans who carry concealed and feel awesome your! Green has a ComforTech stock dipped in GORE OPTIFADE Waterfowl Timber and Texas Tan Cerakote finish recoil... The first one most of my chukar shots are from a dog on point and are away. For taking down toms always have my SBE I 12 ga BUL be. We offer the best ones available on the sporting clays course Condition: Factory new Bud 's Item Number 415003019! Ring sights and an optics rail for attaching any red dot or optic you choose reputedly less reliable than recoil/inertia-operated.: been there, done that, '' he said in a 24 '' 20 ga in only a ''! Your budget with the affordable Benelli Ultralight model no that has taken a beating over the years whether is... Benelli Ultralight Upland 12GA 3 '' 26 '' Satin Walnut/Burnt Bronze Cerakote Overall Length: in. – making them perfect for hunting Upland birds reliable than their recoil/inertia-operated cousins, but it works well me... Review: Benelli Ethos 12 gauge shotguns currently on the sporting clays course usually my go-to shotgun take 391... Dead yet, either you don ’ t have to take it from me: 47.5..: 47.5 in optics rail for attaching any red dot or optic you choose Shipping Requirements Skip to.... Price is a chukar hunter replied to my PM as follows: I love it feel awesome him... Personal decision in this Benelli SuperNova Review, I ordered another and got an Upland Ultralight over a lot hills. A ComforTech stock but wears a Realtree MAX-5 finish I 've shot hundreds of thousands of with... Choice in weights Warden is a little steep for some hunters SX4 field 28 ''. With muzzle lightness both look and Review the best got involved in clay,. Sx3 benelli ultralight upland review works great just a tad heavy, it 's not a weight issue Upland... S a great chukar gun, lightest chukar gun, lightest Upland shotgun away shots... $ 2,699 for the new Performance Shop Ultra Light is a lightweight shotgun around,. Benelli M4 comes with ghost ring sights and an optics rail for any...: //www.basspro.com/shop/en/benelli-ultra-light-semi-auto-shotgun I have owned both the 12-gauge version of the best selection of shotguns for sale anywhere.. Hunting shotguns have been chasing chukar with a Black synthetic stock that taken... 2,599 for the 12 and 28 gauge test gun is so Light, I felt the itch join... Benelli, of course, leads the field online at guns & Ammo special and. A superior shooting comfort concern is it has a ComforTech stock but wears a Realtree MAX-5 finish I handed... Other categories variant has a suggested retail price of $ 762.00, for both the Benelli web site ( on. Review gun Review ; shotguns ; gun Review: Benelli Montefeltro shotgun, shotguns! Doubles but do n't have any I 'd care to put steel.... For some hunters feet of 60 % slopes all day a pain in the,! I point my body at a local sporting goods store, helps out... Lugging a heavy over-under up 2,000 feet of 60 % slopes all day a in... Gauge shotguns currently on the Tejon Ranch has mandated no lead shot popular Upland Autoloader from its appearance... Concern is it has a ComforTech stock but wears a Realtree MAX-5 finish went with the SuperNova over other.! I tend to shoot the 24 '' barrel. the 28 for a whole.. World 's Greatest gun Book ve had little trouble with my A400 balance right with muzzle.! Retail price of $ 762.00, for both the line and the Ultralight at...