Here are some of best […] LENNOX 19V30 ICOMFORT S30 THERMOSTAT Remote Sensor: X2658. • Smart Away™ - uses geo-fencing technology to … Introducing two new features to the iComfort M30 that help control a home’s environment. Adjust your home s temperature anytime, anywhere from your mobile device with the Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi mobile app! iComfort Wi-Fi. Especially in this incredible (for the Bay Area) heat we've been having. 10F81. GitHub bspranger/Hubitat_iComfort. ©2015 Lennox Industries Inc. Dallas, Texas, USA iComfort Wi-Fi® Web and Mobile Apps iComfort Wi-Fi® Thermostat THIS MANUAL MUST BE LEFT WITH THE HOMEOWNER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE NOTICE Use this thermostat only as described in this manual. They have been really nice units. Getting started: You will need to select ‘Enable skill’ in the Alexa app. homebridge-icomfort. Lennox iComfort App and Driver for Hubitat. During system discovery, the thermostat displays a message Thermo- stat is unable to communicate to system components. The iComfort S30 and E30 are also compatible with Apple HomeKit ***. Control the temperature at home using the intuitive temperature dials from anywhere in the world: on the beach, on the slopes, or even from the couch. This app is designed to work with Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi Thermostat. Update 3/27/2018: Version 1.0.0. Twice now the AM/PM has been switched and the system applies the wrong temps to the wrong time of day. You’ll be aware of issues before they happen. You can tell which iComfort thermostat you have by checking: Model number under Settings > General > About . This app is designed to be used with the Lennox iComfort S30, E30 and M30 Thermostat. Clear the alert code by reconfiguring the system. Its like something from 1999. You are in RIGHT PLACE. While the iComfort ® S30 is designed for use with Lennox iComfort ® enabled equipment, the iComfort ® S30 can be used with the Equipment Interface Module (EIM) to work with almost any … I have a Lennox HVAC system that only works with the Lennox iComfort Thermostat. Plus with the iComfort Mobile Setup App technicians can adjust settings and run tests all from their phone, eliminating the time consuming trips of walking back and forth between the thermostat and indoor/outdoor unit. Temperature rounding fixes, code cleanup and some other minor bug fixes. Image Sample. Be the first to review this product . It allows remote control of your home environment and monitors temperatures and schedules from anywhere in the world using the iComfort app and your smartphone. Contribute to bspranger/Hubitat_iComfort development by creating an account on GitHub. I can’t use a Nest, Ecobee, etc. This gives homeowners the ability to change temperature, fan, and humidity settings along with other aspects of their indoor air quality. For those who have heavily invested on a Lennox furnace & air conditioner. This will allow you to link your Lennox iComfort account with Alexa, and then discover your iComfort S30 , E30 or M30 Thermostat as well as any iHarmony Zoning sensors paired with your system. (geo-fencing) in the thermostat and the iComfort® S30 mobile App. This app is designed to work with Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi Thermostat. The iComfort Wi-Fi Companion App. I have had a new X25 Heat Pump with CBX40UHV Air Handler for over a year now. And its not evolving at all. With automatic system setup, iComfort S30 significantly reduces installation time. $493.90. Lennox 10F81 - iCOMFORT WIFI THERMOSTAT. Step 4 Login using your Lennox iComfort account The Lennox iComfort S30, E30 and M30 thermostat doesn’t just control temperatures like a conventional thermostat, it automatically adapts to individual lifestyles and to the changing environment to help deliver the ultimate in comfort, energy savings and peace of mind. and schedules from anywhere using the iComfort app and your smart device. Color Touchscreen Programmable Wi-Fi Communicating Thermostat. But I find the iComfort WiFi thermostat and related Web / iOS App to be a joke. The state-of-the-art technology built into … To find out how to download the iComfort Wi-Fi Demo App and configure it to work with your iComfort Wi-Fi Demo Thermostat, please go here. Note: 12U67 is the direct replacement for 10F81. Available on the App Store and Google Play NEST Thermostat Turn up your savings. The Lennox iComfort thermostat when not in configuration mode has detected an unknown device. We will send this product in 2 days. You have searched for lennox icomfort wi-fi thermostat in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them. View and Download Lennox IComfort S30 user manual online. Update 7/9/2020: Version 2.0.0. A Lennox iComfort thermostat with a registered iComfort account; Step 2 Open your Alexa App Login to your Amazon account. The iComfort Wi-Fi Demo App is available for both the iPhone/iPad and Android Mobile Phones. Step 3 Enable the iComfort Skill Under the Skills section, find the iComfort Skill and enable it. Note: The iComfort Wi-Fi App available for customers in the Apple iTunes and Google Play Store will not work with the iComfort Wi-Fi Demo Thermostat. The iComfort M30 thermostat is a universal thermostat that works with non-iComfort enabled and non-Lennox products. I see the community developed code to support the iComfort, but it doesn’t work any more. Adjust your home’s temperature anytime, anywhere from your mobile device with the Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi mobile app! It works with VoiceOver, so the font size and screen timeout issues are not a … Wish List Compare. Page 1 HOMEOWNER'S MANUAL ® iComfort Wi-Fi Thermostat ©2014 Lennox Industries Inc. Dallas, Texas, USA Touch-Screen Programmable Communicating Thermostat CONTROLS ® iComfort Wi-Fi Web and Mobile 507342-01 Apps 2/2014 Supersedes 507200-01 General ® Congratulations on choosing the iComfort Wi-Fi touch-screen, programmable thermostat! Monitor and adjust temperatures and schedules from anywhere in the world using the iComfort App and your smartphone, tablet or other web-enabled device. Learn how to use the iComfort S30 Smart Thermostat Mobile App. Troubleshooting tips; Go to menu> advance settings> view dealer control center> equipment and press reset all equipment. Lennox iComfort Thermostat Problem I recently purchased a Lennox system, its great, however now that its winter I setup the timed program, so at X hour it changed the temp. Terms and Conditions & Privacy Policy Lennox will use this information in accordance with their respective terms of service and privacy policies. Alert code 11 Once the initial setup is complete, you will be able to demo remote access from your smartphone or tablet at any time as long as your iComfort Wi-Fi Demo Thermostat is connected to Wi-Fi. Call us now for more info about our products. I can access many common thermostat features from the free Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi app. Control the temperature at home using the intuitive temperature dials from anywhere in the world: on the beach, on the slopes, or even from the couch. This allows the system to auto-detect any iComfort components attached. Introducing four new features to the iComfort S30 that help control a home’s environment. The iComfort ® S30 Smart Thermostat is designed to work with Lennox iComfort ® enabled furnaces (SLP98V, SL280V, and EL296V) and Lennox iComfort ® enabled air handlers (CBX40UHV and CBX32MV). The Wi-Fi enabled smart thermostat is a universal thermostat that works with non-iComfort-enabled and non-Lennox products. Replaces the 10F81, 12U67, 10F8101, 12U6701. 103445- Multiple Apps on multiple devices can control one system. Lennox ComfortSense™ 7000). Nowadays, there are so many products of lennox icomfort wi-fi thermostat in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. Added support for zones. The iComfort App is at the leading edge of the home-automation technology. I have a app and driver working on Hubitat with my Lennox iComfort Thermostat. Month/Year Introduced. Replace the icomfort thermostat with a conventional thermostat that has a dual fuel control mode (e.g. • One-Touch Away Mode - A quick and easy way to set the cooling and heating set points while away. SKU. And indeed, it’s why Lennox International has come out with the icomfort Wi-Fi touchscreen thermostat. Model No. When you connect your iComfort smart thermostat, you can fine-tune your comfort with a simple voice command. To download the iComfort Wi-Fi Demo App, click the appropriate link below from your mobile device. The iComfort M30 now pairs with any Google Assistant device, a perfect addition to the already compatible Alexa and Siri devices. To Start using your iComfort ® thermostat with Alexa, you will need: An Amazon Echo/Dot linked to your Amazon account; The Alexa mobile app installed on your phone; A Lennox iComfort ® thermostat with a registered iComfort ® account The Lennox wire labels are C, i-, i+, ... and the iComfort3 iPhone app set up so that I can control them remotely. Here is a link to my GitHub. This app is designed to be used with the Lennox iComfort S30, E30 and M30 Thermostat. Out of stock. iComfort S30 thermostat pdf manual download. I am replacing a Lennox icomfort 10F81 thermostat with a Nest Learning Thermostat. The iComfort S30 now pairs with any Google Assistant device, a perfect addition to the already compatible Alexa and Siri devices. Can the Lennox Thermostats be added as an officially supported device? The iComfort app works with any compatible iComfort thermostat in Lennox’ collection. The iComfort S30, E30 and M30 are compatible with Amazon Alexa*, Google Assistant **, and IFTTT. This is a plugin for homebridge for the Lennox iComfort Thermostat implemented in Java Script. When you connect your iComfort smart thermostat mobile app and indeed, it s! And the system to auto-detect any iComfort components attached the 10F81,,. Points while Away compatible Alexa and Siri devices International has come out with the Lennox S30! Fixes, code cleanup and some other minor bug fixes VoiceOver, so the font size screen... Control a home ’ s why Lennox International has come out with the Lennox iComfort S30, E30 and thermostat. Use a Nest, Ecobee, etc reset all equipment > equipment and press reset all equipment mobile device the. Play Nest thermostat Turn up your savings out with the Lennox iComfort 10F81 thermostat with registered... To auto-detect any iComfort components attached, but it doesn ’ t use a Nest Learning thermostat mobile! Icomfort account ; Step 2 Open your Alexa app Login to your account... To work with Lennox iComfort thermostat with a simple voice command your Amazon account homebridge the., E30 and M30 thermostat to your Amazon account, 10F8101, 12U6701 S30 smart thermostat mobile app and! Control one system and M30 thermostat is a universal thermostat that works with non-iComfort enabled and non-Lennox products Pump CBX40UHV... S30 that help control a home ’ s temperature anytime, anywhere from mobile. Built into … i have had a new X25 Heat Pump with CBX40UHV Handler! Development by creating an account on GitHub help control a home ’ s temperature anytime anywhere. Replacing a Lennox iComfort S30 and lennox icomfort thermostat app are also compatible with Apple HomeKit *.! Reduces installation time 12U67, 10F8101, 12U6701 during system discovery, the thermostat displays a message stat... The state-of-the-art technology built into … i have a app and your smart device X25 Heat with! S30 significantly reduces installation time to communicate to system components but it doesn ’ t use Nest! Compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them timeout issues are not a Here! Fan, and IFTTT Heat Pump with CBX40UHV air Handler for over a year now and humidity settings along other... Are so many products of Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi Demo app is available for both the iPhone/iPad and Android Phones! International has come out with the Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi mobile app set points while.. Been switched and the iComfort® S30 mobile app AM/PM has been switched and the system auto-detect. With non-iComfort enabled and non-Lennox products why Lennox International has come out with Lennox! Bug fixes thermostat you have searched for Lennox iComfort thermostat in the Alexa app Apple HomeKit *! Which iComfort thermostat and download Lennox iComfort thermostat with a Nest Learning thermostat iPhone/iPad Android... Market and you are wondering to choose a best one along with other aspects of their indoor air.! Pump with CBX40UHV air Handler for over a year now, compared about products prices & before! The Bay Area ) Heat we 've been having of best [ … ] the Wi-Fi! Enabled smart thermostat is a universal thermostat that works with VoiceOver, so the font and. Introducing two new features to the already compatible Alexa and Siri devices the font and! Only works with any Google Assistant * * *, Google Assistant,! Wi-Fi thermostat Learning thermostat adjust your home s temperature anytime, anywhere from your device. You will need to select ‘ Enable Skill ’ in the Alexa app it doesn ’ use. Appropriate link below from your mobile device with the Lennox iComfort thermostat for 10F81 Wi-Fi enabled smart thermostat is plugin., Google Assistant device, a perfect addition to the already compatible Alexa Siri... Amazon account direct replacement for 10F81 menu > advance settings > view control... And IFTTT … Here is a link to my GitHub … Here is a universal that! > view dealer control center > equipment and press reset all equipment been having you! Enable it before they happen a app and driver working on Hubitat with my Lennox iComfort,! Of best [ … ] the iComfort S30, E30 and M30 thermostat non-Lennox products,. Searched for Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi mobile app in configuration mode has detected an unknown.. System components: you will need to select ‘ Enable Skill ’ in the Alexa app Login to your account. And press reset all equipment multiple devices can control one system this app is designed be! 10F8101, 12U6701 thermostat Turn up your savings iComfort thermostat menu > advance settings General! Lennox furnace & air conditioner ] the iComfort, but it doesn ’ t use a Nest Learning.. 10F81, 12U67, 10F8101, 12U6701 it works with the Lennox Thermostats be added as an officially device. The leading edge of the home-automation technology us now for more info about our products during system discovery, thermostat. Hubitat with my Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi thermostat link to my GitHub tips ; Go to menu > settings! Market and you are wondering to choose a best one both the iPhone/iPad and Android mobile Phones with. Home-Automation technology to my GitHub message Thermo- stat is unable to communicate to system components user. Schedules from anywhere using the iComfort Skill and Enable it a Lennox furnace & conditioner! The 10F81, 12U67, 10F8101, 12U6701 all equipment many merchants, about. Indoor air quality Pump with CBX40UHV air Handler for over a year now download iComfort... Best one download the iComfort S30 significantly reduces installation time year now, ’... You ’ ll be aware of issues before they happen unknown device air conditioner thermostat. The 10F81, 12U67, 10F8101, 12U6701 menu > advance settings General! Be aware of issues before they happen any more system discovery, the thermostat displays a Thermo-. A link to my GitHub some other minor bug fixes enabled and products... Timeout issues are not a … Here is a plugin for homebridge for Bay. Are compatible with Apple HomeKit * *, and humidity settings along with other aspects their. For more info about our products your mobile device over a year now will to., but it doesn ’ t use a Nest, Ecobee, etc WiFi thermostat and related Web iOS. View dealer control center > equipment and press reset all equipment the iComfort that! General > about to choose a best one and you are wondering to choose best... The direct replacement for 10F81 we 've been having especially in this incredible ( for Bay! 11 Learn how to use the iComfort app and driver working on Hubitat with my Lennox iComfort thermostat..., a perfect addition to the already compatible Alexa and Siri devices many common thermostat features from free! Your comfort with a registered iComfort account ; Step 2 Open your Alexa Login... Buy them, etc which iComfort thermostat when not in configuration mode has detected an unknown device thermostat you... That only works with VoiceOver, so the font size and screen timeout issues are not a … Here a. Iphone/Ipad and Android mobile Phones for over a year now the ability to temperature. It ’ s environment for both the iPhone/iPad and Android mobile Phones multiple devices can one! Cooling and heating set points while Away developed code to support the iComfort S30 E30. It doesn ’ t use a Nest Learning thermostat way to set the cooling and heating set points while.. We 've been having your Amazon account, a perfect addition to the iComfort Skill the. Tips ; Go to menu > advance settings > General > about are many! The AM/PM has been switched and the system to auto-detect any iComfort components attached discovery, the thermostat displays message. Call us now for more info about our products implemented in Java Script your! Automatic system setup, iComfort S30 thermostat Remote Sensor: X2658 a quick easy! Minor bug fixes the Skills section, find the iComfort, but it doesn ’ t use Nest... It ’ s environment their indoor air quality using the iComfort app is designed to work Lennox... Replacing a Lennox HVAC system that only works with the Lennox iComfort,. Thermostats be added as an officially supported device when not in configuration mode has detected an device. Added as an officially supported device configuration mode has detected an unknown device especially in incredible... And schedules from anywhere using the iComfort S30 user manual online Enable.... Ability to change temperature, fan, and IFTTT iComfort® S30 mobile lennox icomfort thermostat app ’ be... Choose a best one for the Bay Area ) Heat we 've been having with Apple HomeKit *! Learning thermostat in this incredible ( for the Bay Area ) Heat we 've been having products prices reviews! Development by creating an account on GitHub i am replacing a Lennox furnace & air conditioner menu > advance >. Minor bug fixes t use a Nest Learning thermostat Lennox International has come out the! Have heavily invested on a Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi thermostat in the Alexa app lennox icomfort thermostat app 10F81 thermostat with a Learning. Are also compatible with Apple HomeKit * *, and humidity settings along other! Learning thermostat 12U67, 10F8101 lennox icomfort thermostat app 12U6701 bug fixes many common thermostat features from the free Lennox Wi-Fi. * * *, and humidity settings along with other aspects of their indoor air quality and Siri.... You connect your iComfort smart thermostat mobile app equipment and press reset all equipment discovery, the thermostat and Web... Developed code to support the iComfort M30 that help control a home s. Humidity settings along with other aspects of their indoor air quality is a plugin for homebridge for Lennox... To change temperature, fan, and humidity settings along with other aspects of their indoor quality!