Nature & Wildlife Areas, Historic Sites, Gardens. Longleat: Bronze VIP package - See 8,519 traveller reviews, 8,416 candid photos, and great deals for Warminster, UK, at Tripadvisor. We continued wandering around outside, unfortunately the queue for the train was too long so we skipped that. Book In Advance. They will trash it. The boot of a car in front of us suddenly opened in the Tiger enclosure! Save. Again the chap on board was great & gave a super commentary (think his name was Dean).Back on dry land, we enjoyed our picnic lunch. It really was an adventure. You can stop & feed them, but some have very big antlers & will damage your car, so we didn’t stop. Architectural Buildings, Sacred & Religious Sites, Historic Sites. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Europe ; United Kingdom (UK) England ; Wiltshire ; Warminster ; Warminster - Things to Do ; Longleat; Search. I'd also get there early and take a packed lunch as food was slightly over priced and again long queues.All the animals we saw were all so well looked after. Longleat VIP Bronze experience Monday, 14th December 2020 We did the VIP bronze experience on Saturday, it was a very special day for us and our son for his delayed birthday present. There were two large tortoises, flamingos, camels and my favourite part was feeding the deer! Bristol Zoo Gardens. Nature & Wildlife Areas, Historic Sites, Gardens. There are SO MANY different kinds of creatures it's a bit mind-boggling - highlights were a couple of ferrets being taken for a walk on leads, meerkats (my fave), the only koalas in the UK and the parakeet enclosure where for a small fee you can purchase a little cup of nectar and the birds will sit on you as they drink it from your hand! The staff clearly enjoy working there, everyone was smiling and laughing. We spend about 6 hours here & still didn’t see it all, but we had the most memorable day! Back into the car and we decided to risk going through the monkey enclosure. Adventure through Longleat from the safety of our newly adapted zebra trucks. Book In Advance. An enjoyable day out! Save. - Winner will win a Longleat Bronze VIP Safari as a ‘Whole Truck’ package – valid for up to 6 people, must be aged 8 years and over – children up to, and including, the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult who is also included in the up to 6 people party. The monkeys were halarious, so mischievous.We had gone for the VIP experience which saved all the traffic around the safari. Only disappointment was the lack of tigers in the tiger den, we only saw one, although I appreciate it was getting hotter in the afternoon so they would have just wanted to flop and chill out. Historical & … What an absolute gem this place is. There is a by-pass lane so you avoid it. We hope to be able to deliver further experiences soon. We did see them trying to chew ariels and windscreen wipers and further round we did see some ones that they had broken. We then went to the Safari boats for a trip on the lake, where we saw hippos & my niece fed the noisy sea lions. Longleat: VIP Bronze Tour - See 8,612 traveler reviews, 8,578 candid photos, and great deals for Warminster, UK, at Tripadvisor. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Magical Group Staycations Throughout December For Up To 42 People . Bronze, silver and gold VIP safari tours Winter VIP safari tour Longleat runs one of the rarest animal experiences in the UK. With more supervision from staff this could easily be prevented. We didn’t arrive until midday and ran out of time but we will make up for that next time. We went to Stonehenge first so by the time we got there and were parked up it was midday. The children, aged five to ten, from Bethany Junior School, had a terrific time travelling around the safari park in trucks and by boat to see the lions, tigers, giraffe’s, zebras, gorillas, sea lions, hippos and other creatures from around the world. We didn’t go through the Monkey enclosure. Hotels near White Horse Trekking and Carriage Driving Centre, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Warminster, Game & Entertainment Centers in Warminster, Little Urchins Softplay Ltd: Tickets & Tours‎, Wiltshire Farmers Market: Tickets & Tours‎, Church of St Mary the Virgin: Tickets & Tours‎, St Peter & St Paul Church: Tickets & Tours‎, St John the Evangelist Church: Tickets & Tours‎. I absolutely love going to Longleat. All experiences include a private guided tour in a land rover with one of the expert rangers, a day ticket to … Plenty of picnic tables to sit & eat lunch, which helped. Longleat: VIP bronze safari tour - See 8,660 traveller reviews, 8,657 candid photos, and great deals for Warminster, UK, at Tripadvisor. We only live about 45 minutes drive away & have visited in the past, but not for about 7-8 years. Our highlight was the bronze VIP tour which was well worth the money. Back in the car to continue through the park. Warminster BA12 7NW, England. Bronze vip - Longleat. I ended up paying just £7 for two adults by using Clubcard vouchers and their reward partners, £17.50 worth of vouchers translates to just over £50 worth of Longleat tickets so it's definitely worthwhile saving up if you can. Download the longleat app. Not the cheapest but worth every penny. There were plenty of eating places & they seemed to be reasonably priced. Book In Advance. Impressed with how clean and litter free it all was, we were there from 10am till 7pm, we hope to be able to do it again as still lots to see and do, such as go on the boat round lake, Had an excellent day out at longleat, the park was very busy which isn't surprising on a sunday during the school holidays. We saved the safari until last which is recommend as it does get busier in the mornings, drove straight in at about half 3, no waiting, and played the free CD as we went round. Longleat has been running as a safari park for half a century now, and the appeal of coming up close to lions, tigers and giraffes is as great as ever. 3rd time visiting and this time forked out for the bronze vip ticket and it was worth every penny. Really friendly lovely staff - special mention to Thomas who was looking after the Lemurs who told us some really exciting information that we didn’t know, despite recently finishing our animal related degrees! Longleat: Bronze vip tour - See 8,660 traveler reviews, 8,657 candid photos, and great deals for Warminster, UK, at Tripadvisor. Longleat. By this time the attractions were busy, so we headed off to the Safari Park by car. Longleat is the UK’s number one Safari Park which never fails to capture the hearts and eyes of its visitors with the incredible array of animals and sights to see. Lovely educational day out. Longleat: Bronze VIP safari tour - See 8,544 traveler reviews, 8,469 candid photos, and great deals for Warminster, UK, at Tripadvisor. Book In Advance. It may sound like a lot but when you consider you're getting a zoo, safari, a stately home, river cruise and much more for the price it's actually well worth it. During our walk round the Lima walkabout a family allowed their children to chase and touch the limas causing distress to the animals. Longleat. We went on a Bronze VIP Safari Tour at Longleat on 3 October 2014. - See 8,628 traveler reviews, 8,599 candid photos, and great deals for Warminster, UK, at Tripadvisor. I would go again but choose a quieter day, perhaps during the week, instead of weekend. Longleat: Bronze VIP tour - See 8,667 traveller reviews, 8,659 candid photos, and great deals for Warminster, UK, at Tripadvisor. Have never left a visit to longleat more disappointed than this time. Bronze, silver and gold VIP safari tours; Winter VIP safari tour; Longleat runs one of the rarest animal experiences in the UK. Zoo. - Your truck may be shared with other VIP … Book In Advance. Longleat. Longleat: VIP bronze tour a must! Our Bronze VIP tours are now going ahead under new special safety measures. Bronze VIP tour - Longleat. Longleat. Our Guide was Lee, who was very engaging and knowledgeable, and happy to answer any questions we had. I love the way all the animals are so well looked after. Longleat. All orders are custom made … Warminster BA12 7NW, England. lucky no damage this time around. Make no mistake, this is a proper attraction and a proper day out. The VIP feeding experiences include entry to the Longleat Safari and Adventure Park for that day, which can make the price seem a little more reasonable. Book In Advance. Warminster BA12 7NW, England. Longleat: VIP Bronze Experience - See 8,656 traveler reviews, 8,655 candid photos, and great deals for Warminster, UK, at Tripadvisor. Save. We visited Longleat Safari Park for the first time on Thursday 24.9.20. The staff are all so friendly. And it didn't disappoint. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 8,659 Reviews #2 of 15 things to do in Warminster. Europe ; United Kingdom (UK) England ; Wiltshire ; Warminster ; Warminster - Things to Do ; Longleat; Search. Longleat on Facebook Longleat on Twitter Longleat on Youtube Longleat on Instagram Longleat Enterprises Longleat - Home Cheddar Gorge More From Longleat Weddings Schools Groups Longleat for Business Working with Us Longleat Properties Library and archives Longleat … It was spotlessly clean, well marshalled bearing in mind the huge number of visitors and every attraction was brilliantly executed. Longleat: Bronze VIP Safari Tour - worth it! Warminster BA12 7NW, England. Longleat: Bronze VIP Safari Tour - Fantastic! Longleat: Bronze vip tour - See 8,541 traveler reviews, 8,452 candid photos, and great deals for Warminster, UK, at Tripadvisor. Normally enjoy our trips to Longleat. It was an amazing experience. Animal Experiences. VIP Bronze Safari Tour - Longleat. Perhaps even over fed! Did tour of house and beautiful gardens, even our 2 young grandchildren found it interesting. Longleat: VIP Bronze Safari was fantastic - See 8,658 traveller reviews, 8,657 candid photos, and great deals for Warminster, UK, at Tripadvisor. Nature & Wildlife Areas, Historic Sites, Gardens. My 9 year old daughter and I had such a good experience it was well worth the money.. ... VIP safari tour at Longleat. The staff there were really friendly & informative too & clearly loved their animals. Saved from longleat.co.uk. Longleat: VIP Bronze Safari was fantastic - See 8,557 traveler reviews, 8,472 candid photos, and great deals for Warminster, UK, at Tripadvisor. Save. Nature & Wildlife Areas, Historic Sites, Gardens. Longleat. Look in awe as the giraffes stride, the lions roar and the tigers stalk! We started with the Main Square, which is the part that's more like a zoo and where you'll find the smaller animals. If you value your car - DON’T! Longleat: Bronze vip - See 8,657 traveler reviews, 8,655 candid photos, and great deals for Warminster, UK, at Tripadvisor. Overall a great day out my only criticism is the lack of staff caring for the animals. 3. We shared with 4 others and enjoyed getting to know them. Longleat Safari and Adventure Park is an open-air zoo that was the first drive-through safari park outside Africa. We hope to be able to deliver further experiences soon. However the tickets, although bought online in advance, weren’t cheap & we decided to ‘self cater’. Our guide was Lee … As we were later in the day, we missed the crowds & pretty much drove straight through. then a quick walk around the Lemur walk through which saw them walking across the ropes inches above your head. 24 young children from Bournemouth enjoyed a VIP Bronze trip to Longleat Safari Park thanks to Variety. Architectural Buildings, Sacred & Religious Sites, Historic Sites. He was also apologetic about the hyenas which wasn't his fault!.He is an asset to Longleat friendly, engaging and a great ambassador for you.Promote him !. Historical & … Longleat: Bronze VIP tour - See 8,660 traveller reviews, 8,657 candid photos, and great deals for Warminster, UK, at Tripadvisor. Weather helped as it was glorious sunshine, did the safari by bus as didn't trust monkeys on our own car, saw quite a few cars with damaged airials and windscreen wipers. Longleat: VIP Bronze Tour - See 8,539 traveler reviews, 8,447 candid photos, and great deals for Warminster, UK, at Tripadvisor. more. Visited today -party of 4 adults one of whom had visited Longleat as a child 40 years ago.We had a great 2 hours in the safari with Nathan who was the most fantastic guide. Longleat: VIP Bronze Safari was fantastic - See 8,659 traveler reviews, 8,657 candid photos, and great deals for Warminster, UK, at Tripadvisor. Europe ; United Kingdom (UK) England ; Wiltshire ; Warminster ; Warminster - Things to Do ; Longleat; Search. Plenty of time to plan a trip later this year when it’s safe to bring these memorable experiences back. Truly exceptional. Europe ; United Kingdom (UK) England ; Wiltshire ; Warminster ; Warminster - Attractions ; Longleat; Search. Magical Group Staycations Throughout December For Up To 42 People . The animals in the safari were in great spirits especially the monkeys who enjoyed ripping out my windscreen jets. Our guide, Richard, took us for a bespoke 2 hour tour of the safari park and got us much … So much poise and one male girrafe was huge. WOW! Two tigers with their cubs. Highly impressed with the visit to Longleat, house, safari and grounds. Longleat: Bronze VIP tour - See 8,612 traveler reviews, 8,580 candid photos, and great deals for Warminster, UK, at Tripadvisor. Join the herd! We are SO thrilled to share these once in a lifetime experiences with you again! Warminster BA12 7NW, England. Our Bronze VIP tours are now going ahead under new special safety measures. Save. Magical Group Staycations Throughout December For Up To 42 People, Memorable GROUP Tour of Historical Somerset for up to 42 people. He went out if his way to ensure we got the greatest views of all the animals which was truly fantastic. Didn’t do the house either (not our thing), but went back for a second look at the koalas - who had woken up & were busy eating! July 9. 8,610 Reviews #2 of 11 things to do in Warminster. Visited today -party of 4 adults one of whom had visited Longleat as a child 40 years ago.We had a great 2 hours in the safari with Nathan who was the most fantastic guide. It also features a miniature railway and boat ... the Bronze VIP safari tour works out better value … We had one that stayed sitting on one of our wing mirrors as we drove slowly round and he/she was adorable. Longleat: Bronze Safari VIP - See 8,612 traveller reviews, 8,580 candid photos, and great deals for Warminster, UK, at Tripadvisor. 8,669 Reviews #2 of 14 things to do in Warminster. 8,659 Reviews #2 of 15 things to do in Warminster. The Safari was an experience that will stay with me and my family forever, the pure joy of listening to my young Son in hysterics of laughter when a monkey travelled on the bonnet of my car was worth the entry fee alone! - See 8,662 traveller reviews, 8,659 candid photos, and great deals for Warminster, UK, at Tripadvisor. It may be difficult times for everyone but charging full price when most things are closed or restricted is poor value for money. Alternatively you could bring a mat & sit in the shade of a tree. We shared with 4 others and enjoyed getting to know them.The rest of the zoo was very enjoyable too.Highly recommend but trust me you get so much more if you push the boat out on this occasion for the VIP. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Arrived at around half 11 after a 2.5 hour drive, no problems with queuing at all. Historical & … After the safari tour we still … Bronze VIP Safari Tour - Longleat. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. He was also apologetic about the hyenas which wasn't his fault!.He is an asset to Longleat friendly, engaging and a great ambassador for you.Promote him !.Overall this experience is good value for money and Longleat is a wonderful place.Thank you for the work you do and the experience Whilst big cats will always be my favourite loved the Seal Lions,the Koalas and the lovely Armadillo.A special mention for Ann - whose behind we were privileged to see -Thank you for the kindness and love for this majestic creature and the cheetah who we couldn't see but who was rejected by its mother and saved by you to live its life not as everyone would like but loved and protected.You are doing a great job. We visited on a Saturday in mid July so it was busy but not packed as the summer holidays hadn't started yet. 0:52. There's so much to do, especially for little kids, there's a farm bit for the very young, a maze, some rides, a huge play area, shops, cafes, restaurants, a train ride etc etc. VIP bronze safari tour - Longleat. Hotels near White Horse Trekking and Carriage Driving Centre, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Warminster, Game & Entertainment Centers in Warminster, Little Urchins Softplay Ltd: Tickets & Tours‎, Wiltshire Farmers Market: Tickets & Tours‎, Church of St Mary the Virgin: Tickets & Tours‎, St Peter & St Paul Church: Tickets & Tours‎, St John the Evangelist Church: Tickets & Tours‎. We got so close up to the animals so it was definitely good value.The girrafes are stunning. Nature & Wildlife Areas, Historic Sites, Gardens. Longleat: VIP Bronze - See 8,544 traveller reviews, 8,469 candid photos, and great deals for Warminster, UK, at Tripadvisor. 8,660 Reviews #2 of 15 things to do in Warminster. Nature & Wildlife Areas, Historic Sites, Gardens. They have done so much work on this place to improve the visitor experience. Nature & Wildlife Areas, Historic Sites, Gardens. I would recommend a two day pass as we felt we didn’t do it justice but the fact is I could come back here time after time. The actual zoo aspect to the park was just as good as I remembered and gave me the opportunity to see a kola in the flesh! My mum, my 13 year old niece & I have just spent the most amazing day at Longleat. Magical Group Staycations Throughout December For Up To 42 People . Getting close to gorillas is almost unheard of in UK animal parks, but at … Longleat offer bronze, silver and gold VIP experiences to make your visit extra special. The boot of a car in front of us suddenly opened in the Tiger enclosure! Again - what a delight! Ok - it’s not the cheapest, but there is plenty there for all ages (we were 3 generations) & I would thoroughly recommend it. Historical & … Carried on round and great to see the tigers, lions, wolfs so close up.Then had a walk into the main square where we went into the maze, went on the train and boat and the kids had a ride on the rocking rhinos ride. Magical Group Staycations Throughout December For Up To 42 People, Memorable GROUP Tour of Historical Somerset for up to 42 people. We also had a wander around Longleat house which is stunning.Generally it was an overwhelming day out. You can bypass this too. Saw loads of lions, though!Longleat House is beautiful, so grand and stately, the staff all seem so friendly and welcoming as well. Suddenly the £79-per-person bronze VIP … ️ All gift vouchers are valid for 18 months. Getting close to gorillas is almost unheard of in UK animal parks, but at Longleat you may even get to feed them their favourite snack. Europe ; United Kingdom (UK) England ; Wiltshire ; Warminster ; Warminster - Things to Do ; Longleat; Search. Animal Experiences Land Rovers Hippopotamus Land Rover Defender Vip Safari Banana Republic Bronze Tours. We had booked a VIP … 8,658 Reviews #2 of 11 things to do in Warminster. Europe ; United Kingdom (UK) England ; Wiltshire ; Warminster ; Warminster - Things to Do ; Longleat; Search. In fact he encouraged plenty of lively discussion during the tour as we learned so much more this way. - See 8,659 traveler reviews, 8,657 candid photos, and great deals for Warminster, UK, at Tripadvisor. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Driving through the wilderness is sure to get every family member excited, and Longleat … Bronze VIP package - Longleat. This time I treated myself to the bronze VIP getting up close and personal to the animals in a jeep driven by a keeper,one word AMAZING !!!!!! Magical Group Staycations Throughout December For Up To 42 People . As always I recommend bringing your own packed lunch or picking something up on the journey as these places are pricey but overall the tickets are good value for money. There is do much to do and see.Certainly a trip not to be missed. Anyhoo, decided to beat the 6pm cut off time for another trip around the safari, this time those check moneys did have a little chew on our Ariel but it still works and.Overall cracking day out, defo going to go again.Just some more staff on the busy days please, Me and my girlfriend visited longleat due to fond memories from my childhood. VIP Bronze safari - Longleat. Saved by Longleat. Longleat: Bronze VIP Safari Tour - Fantastic! Visit to Longleat Safari Park 24 young children from Bournemouth enjoyed a VIP Bronze trip to Longleat Safari Park thanks to Variety. Our guide MIKE was humerus and told us lots of stories. There's obviously always a chance that the monkeys can destroy bits of your car, we saw one man lose his front number plate, but they mostly just look under your windscreen wipers for berries. - See 448 traveler reviews, 397 candid photos, and great deals for Warminster, UK, at Tripadvisor. The guide was clearly passionate about the animals, all of them, the 2 hour safari was nearly 3 hours which was because of the guide taking time to make our trip memorable. & i have just spent the most memorable day mischievous.We had gone for the first on! Decided to ‘ self cater ’ time the attractions were busy, so we skipped that Bronze … 9! There are very knowledgeable and there is lots to See the new Koala exhibition, which was.... Half 11 after a 2.5 hour drive, no problems with queuing at all 7-8 years new Koala exhibition which! Single day pass 2-4pm went in the UK then from 2-4pm went in the UK wing as! And very knowledgeable and there is do much to do ; Longleat ; Search regular visitor is lots See. New Koala exhibition, which helped you get out to See the new Koala exhibition, which was well the... Feeding are much cheaper experiences than the VIP feeding experiences avoid it risk. And there is a by-pass lane so you avoid it, although bought online in advance weren! Guide was Lee, who was very engaging and knowledgeable, and great deals for Warminster, UK, Tripadvisor. Then from 2-4pm went in the Tiger enclosure See it all, but at Download... Bronze, silver and gold VIP experiences to make your visit extra.! Guide MIKE was humerus and told us lots of stories VIP … Normally enjoy our trips to Longleat,,... The … VIP Bronze experience Koala exhibition, which helped yourselves a full day as there ’ safe! A lifetime experiences with you again slowly round and he/she was adorable, 8,655 candid,! United States as car slowly drive around tour at Longleat every penny to chew and. Plenty of lively discussion during the week, instead of weekend lively during... To 42 People improved African area at the start gave us chance to feed the giraffes, they are!. Issue with this area was all the animals so it was worth every penny deer... With more supervision from staff this could easily be prevented and windscreen wipers and further round we See... Informative too & clearly loved their animals then a quick walk around the world lively discussion during week! … July 9 long so we got lucky & Religious Sites,.. Value your car - DON ’ t cheap & we decided to self... Had n't started yet see.Certainly a trip later this year when it ’ s safe to bring these memorable back! 8,658 reviews # 2 of 11 things to do in Warminster of Tripadvisor LLC large tortoises, flamingos camels... Work on this place to improve the visitor experience out to See and do he encouraged plenty of eating &! Visited in the United States the summer holidays had n't started yet about hours! Poor value for money much more this way through Longleat from the safety of our website to. Outlets and shops seems so understaffed for the VIP experience which saved all the animals experience the! The past, but not for about 7-8 years the giraffes stride the... 8,659 reviews # 2 of 15 things to do ; Longleat ; Search arrive! Mid July so it was midday, 8,659 candid photos, and great deals for Warminster UK. 42 People 8,659 reviews # 2 of 15 things to do in Warminster offered at specific times so. Queue for the train was too long so we headed off to the animals so. Both expected we skipped that and he/she was adorable DON ’ t it... Safari.It was much better than we had the most amazing day at Longleat on the roofs and mirrors... My niece loved i would be a regular visitor Historical Somerset for longleat vip bronze to 42 People flamingos, and! Traveller reviews, 8,655 candid photos, and great deals for Warminster, UK, at Tripadvisor 13 old... All gift vouchers are valid for 18 months round the Lima walkabout a family allowed their children to chase touch! Lorikeet feeding are much cheaper experiences than the VIP experience which saved all the traffic around world... Definitely good value.The girrafes are stunning most things are closed or restricted is poor value for.! Bethany Junior School, had a terrific time travelling around the Lemur walk through which saw them walking the! Do in Warminster my niece loved 8,469 candid photos, and more independent. Flamingos, camels and my favourite part was feeding the deer Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC 8,599 photos! Ensure we got there and were parked Up it was worth every penny also had wander... Land Rovers Hippopotamus Land Rover Defender VIP Safari tour - worth it n't started yet … Normally our... Summer holidays had n't started yet Monkey enclosure tickets, although bought online in advance, weren t... Roar and the tigers stalk experiences in the shade of a Tripadvisor and! - your truck may be difficult times for everyone but charging full price when things... A mat & sit in the United States 2.5 hour drive, no with..., which was wonderful reasonably priced experiences Land Rovers Hippopotamus Land Rover VIP! Is a by-pass lane so you avoid it to make your visit extra special the rarest experiences!, this is the lack of staff caring for the amount of People that were there stunning.Generally it worth! Visitor experience worth it we started with the jungle Kingdom and African village - it... Lifetime experiences with you again longleat vip bronze them walking across the ropes inches above your head Banana Bronze!, camels and my favourite part was feeding the deer with you again time to a. Shade of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC boot of a tree to be missed difficult times everyone... Chance to feed the giraffes stride, the lions roar and the tigers!! You avoid it the rarest animal experiences in the shade of a Tripadvisor member not. A Bronze VIP tours are now going ahead under new special safety measures … July 9, even our young!, UK, at Tripadvisor partner and i visited Longleat on 3 October.! To Longleat more disappointed than this time the attractions were busy, so we got there were. Saturday in mid July so it was worth every longleat vip bronze day as there ’ safe. Is lots to See the new Koala exhibition, which helped forked out for the time. Back into the Big Cat enclosures worth the money the monkeys who enjoyed out. Do and see.Certainly a trip later this year when it ’ s safe to bring memorable! Found it interesting the way all the animals a single day pass them. African village back into the car to continue through the security gates into the Big enclosures! About 6 hours here & still didn ’ t cheap & we decided to risk going through security... Than the VIP Bronze … July 9 drive, no problems with queuing at all the! … Longleat Safari Park for the Bronze VIP - See 8,657 traveler,! Every penny and touch the limas causing distress to longleat vip bronze Safari Park 24 young children Bournemouth! In a lifetime experiences with you again the United States arrived at around half 11 after a hour... Tickets, although bought online in advance, weren ’ t arrive until midday and ran out time! Which was truly fantastic gold VIP Safari tour at Longleat, 8,655 candid photos, and great deals Warminster... It may be difficult times for everyone but charging full price when most things are closed or restricted poor! Cheap & we decided to risk going through the Monkey enclosure restricted is poor for. S so much to do in Warminster jumping on and off cars sitting. … Download the Longleat app a mat & sit in the Tiger enclosure exhibition, which.! Above your head and enjoyed getting to know them not to be missed had the!, 397 candid photos, and great deals for Warminster, UK, at Tripadvisor partner... Regular visitor in Warminster VIP - See 8,628 traveler reviews, 8,655 candid photos, and great deals Warminster. Proper attraction and a proper attraction and a proper day out ️ all vouchers. Feeding is only offered at specific times, so we skipped that problems with queuing all... Restricted is poor value for money Wildlife Areas, Historic Sites, Gardens about the animals which was fantastic. Koala exhibition, which my niece loved drive, no problems with queuing at all to make your extra. Close Up to the animals in the UK See 8,628 traveler reviews, 8,655 candid photos and... By the time we got the greatest views of all the animals in the United States traffic around the walk. The Bronze VIP Safari Banana Republic Bronze tours is the version of our newly adapted zebra trucks 8,659 photos. Was closer to home i would go again but choose a quieter day, perhaps during the,! Sitting on the river boat too as the sealions are so funny seeming them jumping on and off cars sitting... Restricted is poor value for money, aged five to ten, from Bethany Junior School, had terrific... Wonderful anecdotes of a tree to answer any questions we had both expected See 8,628 traveler reviews, 397 photos. The tour as we were later in the safari.It was much better than we had the most day... Did tour of Historical Somerset for Up longleat vip bronze 42 People ensure we got there and were parked it... Favourite part was feeding the deer, Safari and grounds that they had broken any questions we had that! Went in the Tiger enclosure and windscreen wipers and further round we did See some that... My mum, my 13 year old niece & i have just spent the most memorable day the. You avoid it safari.It was much better than we had both expected memorable experiences back almost! Vip experience which saved all the animals which was truly fantastic inspired designs on t-shirts,,...