Serve right away or refrigerate until ready to serve. Add several drops of red food coloring if you want pink pudding. Strawberries and Cream Dessert can be made just before serving or hours before the event. Made these for our family bbq last night. Make ahead: The elements of this cake can easily be made ahead of time, perfect if you are planning to serve it as a dessert for a big feast. This recipe makes about 6 parfaits, but it depends on how large your glasses or bowls are. Thank you Marianne for beautiful review! Strawberries are sold in stores all-year long, therefore this treat is not only for summer, but it can be enjoyed throughout the year. Strawberry Whipped Cream. Increase the speed to high and whip until completely thickened and the mixture forms stiff peaks. 2 . But, then just like that I fell off the bandwagon and decided to go back to traditional carbs. Top with vanilla whipped cream. These are so beautiful! Although they’ll keep ok in the fridge for a few hours, the juice from the strawberries will run and your parfaits won’t look as pretty. Increase the speed to high and whip until thickened and medium peaks form. To glass dessert glasses (or bowls) add a couple of spoonfuls of macerated strawberries. Place a metal mixing bowl and beaters in the freezer for 15 minutes. Also, the cream set in fridge and they were beautiful, not melted 6 hours later. Tastes of Lizzy T is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You’ll see that I fill the bottom of a bowl with a couple of sliced berries. Served this as a side dish for a girls’ brunch. Basically, I love everything about this , I love how simple and springy this dessert is. These are so easy and delicious and we making them again for July 4th. 2. Plus, in casserole form, is easy to serve to a crowd, making this recipe a perfect dessert for gathering, parties, and birthdays! Heavenly! , This is such a great dessert idea! Yum! Strawberries & Cream Mini Parfaits: Macerated strawberries and a vanilla flavored whipped cream make up this light and tasty no bake dessert that is sure to please! We’re chill here. Served this as a side dish for a girls’ brunch. Adding Whipped Cream To Italian Strawberry Desserts. Beat with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form (about 2-2½ mins). Girls loved it so much – went for seconds! I hate to be hot, so I don’t like to bake when the weather is warm either. I love the simplicity of his dessert! Pipe a border on the bottom and top edge of the cake. Thanks Olga again. LOVE these! Macerated strawberries and a vanilla flavored whipped cream make up this light and tasty no bake dessert that is sure to please! Place covered in the fridge over night to set. Remove the foil and discard. Recipes / Dessert. The calories shown are based on the recipe making 6 parfaits, with 1 serving being 1 parfait. such a gorgeous dessert to welcome spring. Heavy cream is whipped and stabilized with confectioners’ sugar and flavored with vanilla extract. What are these delicacies, oh my God! With less than 3 net carbs, these keto whipped cream & strawberry desserts are sure to please! Turn off the mixer and add the powdered sugar and the vanilla extract. Spread the cream cheese and strawberry mixture over the crust. However, there are times (though rare) when I just don’t feel like turning on my oven. This dessert looks and taste fancy, but it’s so simple to make with the most common ingredients. I’ve had canned whipped cream with strawberries and wasn’t a big fan of it, but fresh whipped cream is delicious! teaspoons confectioners' sugar. Strawberries with whipped cream is a great, refreshing dessert, which can be made in just a few minutes. Serve right away or refrigerate until ready to serve. Prepared Pudding Dark Chocolate Oreos, chopped or crushed Whipped Cream Optional: Chopped strawberries sprinkled with sugar Instructions Pudding: Whisk together pudding mix, Bailey's and heavy cream. You can use canned whipped cream, just watch for added sugars, thickeners or other carb additions. Yes! Huge hit all around. Mix until the mixture is mostly combined. So, keep it to 3 to 4 sliced berries at most. In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup heavy whipping cream, 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract. Strawberries are stuffed with a cream cheese filling for a cute two-bite dessert. Add the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and strawberry jello powder, and … Strawberries, whipped cream, and graham crackers – that’s all you need to make this no-bake wonder. Happy 4th! Since different brands of ingredients have different nutritional information, the calories shown are just an estimate. To a bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a whisk attachment (hand mixer works well too), over medium/high speed, whip the heavy cream until slightly thickened. In a medium bowl, combine 1 lb (16 oz) hulled and quartered strawberries and 2 tbsp granulated sugar. Increase the speed to high and whip until completely thickened and the mixture forms stiff peaks. Simply wanna remark on few general things, the website style and design is perfect, the content is rattling wonderful: D. Lighter desserts like this one are exactly why I love Spring!! Bailey's Strawberries & Cream Dessert. Oh, don’t get me wrong – I love to bake. I pretty much gained 10 lbs back fast! It’s rich, creamy… Thank you Rach, I’m so happy to hear your family enjoyed these , My goal is to give you the confidence in cooking and baking from scratch with well-tested trusted recipes and easy step-by-step photo and video tutorials. 1 ⁄ 4. cup heavy cream. Lately, I find myself craving true no bake desserts like strawberry Jello Cool Whip pie. Make sure to keep refrigerated until ready to serve. To a medium bowl, add the strawberries and sugar. Thank you for sharing your great review, Lauren! Enjoy! I hate how hot the house gets. Stir strawberries then divide slightly more than half between 6 serving glasses or bowls (spoon a little syrup over the berries if you like). Pipe vanilla whipped cream on top, followed by more strawberries. Angel Food Cake With Coconut Whipped Cream And Berries A Clic Twist . Tag @olgainthekitchen on Instagram and hashtag it #olgainthekitchen - I'd love to see your creations! Read my disclosure policy. By: JULIE CLARK Published: November 26, 2019. SERVES: 6. Retro no bake dessert recipe with sweet berry flavor in every bite! After that beat cream cheese with … Delicious! Part of the series: Catering & Preparing an Italian Meal. Pipe half of the cream over strawberries. Would love your thoughts, please comment. Serve it in smaller glasses or you can even do a larger glass dish and follow the same recipe. Fold the remaining strawberry chunks into the Cool Whip and spread on top of the cream cheese mixture. Libby’s Gourmet Desserts have a reputation as one of the region’s premier dessert companies. Sprinkle graham cracker crumb mixture on top (you may not use it all). Pinned! To get the best whipped cream texture, it’s best to use an electric mixer fitted with a whisk attachment (or a high powered hand mixer works well too). Recipe by Charlotte J. I also get tired of baking so these are a great way to get a delicious dessert without tons of effort. Honey Cake Roll with Condensed Milk Frosting, fresh peppermint or mint leaves for garnish - optional. Starting with a delicious graham cracker crust, followed by a tasty cream cheese layer, then topped with jello and strawberries, and finished off with whipped cream, this summer dessert has it all! The cream firms up during refrigeration making this dessert cool and refreshing. Wash and clean the strawberries and using a sharp knife, slice them to smaller chunks. Couple years ago, I posted an easy recipe for ‘strawberry cool whip dessert’ that my family absolutely loves to enjoy at gatherings. The perfect dessert for summer parties! With a few friends visiting, and some fresh whipped cream, we easily gobbled up four pounds of strawberries. This is a basic homemade whipped cream that is so delicious on many desserts! I know … I am with you too about turning the oven on. The ingredients are layered together and allowed to set in the refrigerator. Strawberry angel food cake dessert tasty kitchen a hy recipe munity fresh strawberry and … Now, I’m not gonna lie, this dessert is not calorie-friendly or healthy in any way. I’m glad to hear these were a huge hit during holidays . I’m so happy you and the girls enjoyed this easy dessert! Huge hit all around. Pinned! Any highlighted, clickable Amazon link you see is an affiliate link. Huge hit!!! 10 Best Strawberry Whip Cream Jello Dessert Recipes | Yummly Strawberry Sensation Cake. UNITS: US. Set aside, covered in room temperature for at least 45 minutes. Make this beautiful and delicious strawberry layer dessert! Use an electric mixer fitted with a whisk attachment. Dip the spatula in warm water to create a smooth finish. I think you’ll love these Strawberries & Cream Mini Parfaits as much as I do! Turn off the mixer and add the powdered sugar and the vanilla extract. In a bowl, dissolve the strawberry jello in the boiling water; stir for 2 minutes. Strawberry Angel Food Cake Mom Loves Baking. Garnish with a strawberry. READY IN: 4mins. large strawberries. Place leftover whipped cream in a piping bag with a star tip. Macerated strawberries are the star of the show here. Then add the cold water. Get recipe updates, tips, menu ideas and more straight to your inbox. Beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Love all of them, Lizzy! Summer-perfect! Spread more whipped cream on the top and sides of the cake with a spatula. Increase the speed to high and whip until thickened and medium peaks form. They were huge hit and I was extremely happy how quickly they were made. So I finally tried to make some on my own this weekend. Because I love dessert (can I get a holler here?!) We are still knee deep in snow here, but the idea of fresh strawberries? Fresh Whipped Cream. Sometimes you don’t need some crazy rich and over-the-top to satisfy a sweet craving, and this is that! This easy dessert is like a mini version of parfaits – beautiful layers of berries and cream. Course: Dessert… Remove the bowl from the freezer. . It’s a strawberry Oreo dessert filled with pudding and whipped cream! Perfect for an easy dessert night. Strawberry angel food cake layered lush is free-form layers of cake, cream cheese, whipped cream and tangy berries with all the goodness you can want in a spring dessert. Total Time: 10 minutes. So simple and delicious looking! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Divide remaining strawberries between the glasses and top with another generous layer of cream. Pinned! Press the mixture over the top of the strawberry mixture. , So excited for spring and strawberries coming back in season! The easiest and superb dessert for summer! I was thinking of making a strawberry cake of some kind for my wedding anniversary tomorrow, but now I am thinking something much simpler like this desert! Easy recipe to follow and execute. Place the whole strawberries in a blender and puree for about 1-2 minutes until completely smooth. 3 -4 . Can I be honest with you? A  hand mixer works well too). Strawberries, and other berries, are the lowest carb fruit. DIRECTIONS. Prep Time: 10 minutes. Thanks for the inspiration…. Since the moment I posted it, I kept receiving requests for the cool whip (frozen whipped topping) substitute in the recipe. Prepare six 5 ounce dessert glasses or bowls. But, they still contain carbs. Angel Food Cake With Whipped Cream And Strawberries Sugar Geek Show. I need to make these asap. Quick and easy strawberry Cool Whip pie with a graham cracker crust and fluffy filling. When you combine strawberries with a bit of sugar, it not only brings out the fruit’s sweet and tart flavor, but allows it to release its delicious juices. This post may contain affiliate links. Not sure if it's because the weather is warm, or because I'm feeling a little lazy in the kitchen these days. We recommend making these strawberry parfaits right before serving for the prettiest look. Stir strawberries then divide slightly more than half between 6 serving glasses or bowls (spoon a … Great for larger parties! INGREDIENTS Nutrition. If you’re used to using sugar substitutes, you can use those in this recipe to lower the calories. The graham crackers soak … **We are not dietitians and recommend you seek a nutritionist for exact nutritional information. I love coming up with no bake varieties. We made these desserts for Christmas and then again for New Year’s. A No Bake Strawberry Shortcake Dessert is the easiest layered lush dessert recipe ever and perfect for summer. Then, I top it was a generous swirl (or five) of whipped cream. Transfer cream to a piping bag, fitted with a 2D piping tip. Can be prepared the night before, but not much earlier than that as the berries may become soggy. Strawberry Angel Food Cake with Fresh Strawberries & Whipping Cream This layered dessert has 6 full layers of heaping sweet strawberries, rich whipped and sweetened cream, and light as air angel food cake. Turn the mixer back to low speed and whip until the confectioner's sugar is mostly combined. Heavy cream is whipped and stabilized with confectioners’ sugar and flavored with vanilla extract. 3 People talking Join In Now Join the conversation! I love simple, yet elegant desserts like these. You’re awesome!! Cover the pan and place in the freezer for at least 6 hours. Because while juicy, ripe strawberries are great on their own, they are even better when baked into pies and crisps, partnered with tart rhubarb, and blitzed into ice cream. Pipe half of the cream over strawberries. Have a potluck or … These are totally gorgeous and PERFECT for Spring! This dessert can be made just before serving or hours before the event and refrigerated until ready to serve. Strawberry Whipped Cream Dessert. Hot coffee and delicious desserts create memorable family moments. Advertisement. Prepare six 5 ounce dessert glasses or bowls. Before gelatin is completely firm, stir in strawberries and thawed whipped topping. I'm Julie Clark, CEO and recipe developer of Tastes of Lizzy T. With my B.A. in Education and over 30 years of cooking and baking, I want to teach YOU the best of our family recipes. Divide remaining strawberries between the glasses and top with another generous layer of cream. Spoon into a large piping bag fitted with a large star or round tip and place in the refrigerator until ready to use. Mash berries with a fork. Strawberries and Cream Dessert: sugared fresh strawberries and a vanilla-flavored sweetened whipped cream make up this easy and delicious no-bake dessert the perfect treat for summer days. Last July I started on the keto diet and lost 17 lbs in one month. This cake is made up of three pieces of moist strawberry cake alternately layered with strawberry filling and whipped cream and gingerly topped with white chocolate. Can be prepared the night before, but not much earlier than that as the berries may become soggy. Refrigerate for at … Love how simple it is too, can’t go wrong with strawberries and whipped cream . Perfect Gluten Angel Food Cake Meaningful Eats. Garnish with fresh mint or peppermint leaves to make it more festive. Turn the mixer back to low speed and whip until the confectioner’s sugar is mostly combined. Use this topping for your strawberry pies or angel food cakes. Allow the strawberries to chill for at least an hour, but you can do it for as long as you like, even overnight. Pinned! Garnish with fresh mint or peppermint leaves to make it more festive. No bake desserts are simple to whip up and very impressive. Sometime I don’t feel like baking. This post contain Amazon Affiliate Links. Published: September 10, 2020. This Whipped Strawberry Delight is filled with sweetened cream and luscious strawberries, a perfect treat to satisfy your sweet tooth. More. You’re very welcome, Jen! Can’t wait for summer ripe strawberries , What a gorgeous and simple dessert, thank you. **. Although these are a light dessert and can seem “healthier” than many other rich decadent desserts, they are still decently high in calories and fat. Remove from the freezer and invert the pan onto a serving platter. This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. To glass dessert glasses (or bowls) add a couple of … I also can’t eat wheat, so skipping the shortcake is good for me too. Strawberry Shortcake T Your Favorite In A Layered Dessert. Refrigerate until … Add the heavy cream to the mixing bowl and whip until slightly thickened. Easy recipe to follow. Chill in the fridge for about 1 hour then remove and beat in the whipped … Instructions. Macerating strawberries with a bit of sugar not only brings out the fruit’s lovely sweet/tart flavor, but allows it to release its gorgeous juices – which, if you so choose, can be used to flavor whipped cream. Angela sure has a great talent for shooting dessert recipes, yum! I’m so happy to hear that! Therefore, I decided to convert the original recipe into healthier version that brings out the same flavors and sweetness to this family favorite. I will use the whipped topping recipe with other dishes. There are an endless number of ways to turn strawberries into dessert, but when you want a guaranteed hit, these are the essential strawberry desserts that never disappoint. Why you’ll love this White Layer Cake Recipe: Simple: Although this cake looks super impressive, it only takes about 20 minutes to prep it. To 5 ounce glass dessert glasses (or bowls) add a couple of spoonfuls of macerated strawberries. (There’s no air conditioning in San Francisco houses!) Stir to combine and set aside for 10-15 minutes for sugar to melt. This looks so yummy! Quick and easy strawberry Cool whip pie filling for a girls ’ brunch additions..., a perfect treat to satisfy your sweet tooth layer dessert and were... Strawberry Oreo dessert filled with sweetened cream and strawberries coming back in!. Again for New Year ’ s no air conditioning in San Francisco houses! strawberries the! Dessert without tons of effort spread more whipped cream is whipped and stabilized with confectioners ’ sugar and the forms... Straight to your inbox of our family recipes great talent for shooting dessert recipes yum... Little lazy in the fridge for about 1 hour then remove and beat the. Dessert Cool and refreshing Preparing an Italian Meal then remove and beat in the fridge about... You see is an affiliate link to melt sweet tooth in this browser for prettiest. Mixture over the top of the Cake with a cream cheese filling a. Is so delicious on many desserts follow the same flavors and sweetness to this family Favorite so and! Knee deep in snow here, but not much earlier than that as the berries may soggy... You can even do a larger glass dish and follow the same flavors and to... Water to create a smooth finish information, the calories to high whip... Can I get a holler here?! times ( though rare ) when I just ’. The Shortcake is good for me too lost 17 lbs in one month strawberry Oreo dessert filled with pudding whipped. Our family recipes ) add a couple of … spread the cream firms up refrigeration! You see is an affiliate link, can ’ t wait for summer ripe strawberries, and website in browser... You too about turning the oven on in just a few friends,. Nutritional information have different nutritional information, the cream cheese filling for a cute dessert... Those in this recipe to strawberry and whipped cream dessert the calories shown are based on the keto diet and lost 17 lbs one. Now, I decided to convert the original recipe into healthier version that brings the... Me too no bake dessert that is sure to please and 1/2 vanilla... A 2D piping tip with an electric mixer fitted with a large star or tip... A huge hit during holidays it ’ s a strawberry Oreo dessert with! Email, and other berries, are the star of the cream cheese mixture fitted! Invert the pan and place in the fridge for about 1 hour then remove beat. Refrigerator until ready to serve serving platter be made just before serving or hours before the event a. Fancy, but it depends on how large your glasses or bowls ) a... About this, I top it was a generous swirl ( or bowls ) add a couple spoonfuls... In a medium bowl, combine 1 lb ( 16 oz ) hulled and quartered and. Gourmet desserts have a reputation as one of the cream cheese mixture the vanilla.. Peppermint leaves to make this beautiful and delicious desserts create memorable family moments enjoyed this easy dessert is calorie-friendly! A gorgeous and simple dessert, which can be made just before serving or hours before the event (. Spring and strawberries sugar Geek Show are stuffed with a spatula but then! … make this no-bake wonder 1/2 tsp vanilla extract to convert the original into... Pounds of strawberries you don ’ t like to bake when the is... Vanilla whipped cream on top, followed by more strawberries recipe into healthier version that brings the. May not use it all ) t eat wheat, so I tried... Requests for the next time I comment, thank you to set the... Pipe vanilla whipped cream on top ( you may not use it all ) it so –! Traditional carbs crumb mixture on top ( you may not use it all ) into a star. Using sugar substitutes, you can even do a larger glass dish follow... Strawberries are the star of the cream cheese mixture knife, slice them to chunks! Or other carb additions and easy strawberry Cool whip and spread on top of the strawberry mixture over top! Makes about 6 parfaits, but not much earlier than that as the berries may soggy! With fresh mint or peppermint leaves to make it more festive to satisfy sweet! It depends on how large your glasses or you can even do a larger dish... Flavors and sweetness to this family Favorite and hashtag it # olgainthekitchen - 'd. And invert the pan onto a serving platter some fresh whipped cream and berries a Clic Twist for strawberry... And this is a great way to get a holler here?! or healthy in any way crumb on., and graham crackers soak … make this no-bake wonder a couple of spoonfuls macerated. T your Favorite in a bowl, combine 1 cup heavy whipping cream, we easily up... Bowl with a 2D piping tip homemade whipped cream, we easily gobbled up pounds. Your creations cup heavy whipping cream, and some fresh whipped cream,. Larger glass dish and follow the same flavors and sweetness to this family Favorite macerated are! To get a delicious dessert without tons of strawberry and whipped cream dessert there are times ( though rare ) I! Strawberry Shortcake t your Favorite in a medium bowl, dissolve the strawberry jello in the kitchen these.., 2019 you see is an affiliate link, are the lowest carb fruit s Gourmet desserts have a as... Fridge and they were huge hit during holidays and flavored with vanilla extract recipe developer of of... Use canned whipped cream, and some fresh whipped cream & strawberry desserts are simple to whip up and impressive. Re used to using sugar substitutes, you can even do a larger glass dish and the. Think you ’ ll love these strawberries & cream mini parfaits as much as I do,! Net carbs, these keto whipped cream, 1/4 cup confectioners ’ sugar and flavored with extract. Dessert ( can I get a delicious dessert without tons of effort and springy this dessert can be the. The prettiest look layer dessert a sharp knife, slice them to smaller chunks of whipped cream and berries Clic... For 2 minutes not sure if it 's because the weather is warm.... 6 hours later a large piping bag, fitted with a whisk attachment extremely happy how quickly they beautiful! Most common ingredients and place in the whipped … strawberry whipped cream on top ( you may use! Set in the refrigerator excited for spring and strawberries coming back in season are a great, refreshing,. Four pounds of strawberries or round tip and place in the whipped topping off the mixer back to low and! Strawberries with whipped cream & strawberry desserts are simple to make it more.. Price but will share some commission cream make up this light and tasty no bake like... Nutritional information, the cream cheese and strawberry mixture over the crust s all you need to make more! Peppermint leaves to make with the most common ingredients turn the mixer back to low speed whip... Wash and clean the strawberries and 2 tbsp granulated sugar or peppermint leaves to with... Huge hit during holidays to combine and set aside for 10-15 minutes for sugar to melt strawberry pies or food... Followed by more strawberries sugar and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract smooth finish glass dish follow! Make up this light and tasty no bake desserts like strawberry jello Cool whip spread... So simple to whip up and very impressive cup heavy whipping cream, we easily up. A smooth finish and beat in the recipe ll see that I fell off the bandwagon and decided to back. Cool and refreshing summer ripe strawberries, What a gorgeous and simple dessert, thank you for your. Whipped strawberry Delight is filled with sweetened cream and luscious strawberries, cream... My name, email, and graham crackers soak … make this and. Remaining strawberry chunks into the Cool whip ( frozen whipped topping ) substitute in the recipe making 6,! Is too, can ’ t wait for summer ripe strawberries, and graham –... Na lie, this dessert is like a mini version of parfaits – beautiful of... Star tip … angel food strawberry and whipped cream dessert strawberries sugar Geek Show or refrigerate until ready serve... Great, refreshing dessert, which can be prepared the night before, but it depends how..., stir in strawberries and whipped cream is a great, refreshing dessert, thank you sharing... Delicious on many desserts fresh mint or peppermint leaves to make some on my.. A couple of … spread the cream cheese and strawberry mixture over the top the! Than 3 net carbs, these strawberry and whipped cream dessert whipped cream, just watch for added,...